Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy thoughts

This past weekend, I got to go home to California for Fall Break - the first time I'd been to SoCal since last Christmas. Sunshine, good food, Disney, the beach, the parents, the bro, the lazy mornings... ahhh.... a girl could get used to that REAL fast. But a girl could also not get any studying done right before midterms.... oops. Oh well. Some snapshots of the good times:


Despite the unbelievable number of times I have been to Disneyland, it's still special to come with my Dad.

We didn't exactly plan our wardrobes that day thinking we would pose for a picture in front of a ginormous winking pumpkin.

I may forget it sometimes, but I really am a California girl at heart.

Oh, the bro. I could have posted some normal pictures of him... but where's the fun in that?

2 comments:

  1. three cheers for the joys of family! great family pictures. missed you at COR. I noticed you were gone and wondered where you were. nice to know you were having such a grand time. :)

    ReplyDelete